Monday, October 7, 2013

Spoil Me Bath


Spoil Me Bath is a natural bath and body brand that caters to providing inexpensive body care products. Right off the bat I was not impressed with these products due to the poor attention to detail, presentation, and packaging.

Read more for reviews and pictures
Over all grade: F







Essential Vitamin C Lotion in "Spoil me Autumn breeze" 
4 Oz
Price: $12.00
Overall grade: F

The scent of this lotion is extremely pungent . When I squeezed out some product to test it out , what felt like a river of OIL came out with the lotion. I have a very weak stomach for products that have a ton of oil in them ( it grosses me out) . The lotion its self was chunky and gritty , it was not blended well and I found it to be sticky.  definitely not keeping this around. 




Sugar/Shea body scrub "Spoil e Fall Harvest"
Price: $14.00
Overall grade: F

Another extremely pungent scent, Its so strong its actually uncomfortable to smell. And yet gain another super oily product ! I opened this product and the amount of oil was so bad that it spilled onto my table . It was so messy ! its ironic that their saying is " De'stress without Ds'mess!" again , the product was not well mixed.

For business inquires ; PR or appointments email me : Marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com

Are you a Company that would like to hear my honest thought's and opinions about your product ? If so , Please send them in to : 11432 South St. Cerritos ,CA 90703 (PLEASE NOTE on the package "Marjorie Delacruz care of Marisa Delos santos" )
--This is a city mail box ,not a home address
Thank you and I hope to work with you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment