Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sigma P82 Round Precision Brush

Sigma P82 Round Precision Brush

Perhaps the most amazing concealer brush to ever be invented. The P82 is great for getting into the small corners of the face and blending out concealer. I like to use this brush under my eyes and the sides of my nose. It gives an air brushed effect to my concealer , and blends it in beautifully without any signs of streaking. The Synthetic Sigmax bristles are incredibly soft and gentle, I would say this brush works just a great as your own fingers ! 

Overall grade : A
Price: $18.00
Product code: P82



For business inquires ; PR or appointments email me :Marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com


Are you a Company that would like to hear my honest thought's and opinions about your product ? If so , Please send them in to :


11432 South St. Cerritos ,CA 90703 (PLEASE NOTE on the package "Marjorie Delacruz care of Marisa Delos santos" )

--This is a city mail box ,not a home address
Thank you and I hope to work with you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment