Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Makeup Essentials : Cheeks and lips !




Fall is my favorite time of the year , it when leaves start to change colors , makeup looks get darker, and skin gets DRYER ! haha . I have just a few products that are a must have for fall . My cheeks tend to be the first part of my face to get dry , So I have been in love with cream cheek products. The first product is "Diamonds"  cream color base from MAC this is a cream face highlight. Ive also been obsessed with Mally's cream and powder blush duo in "Sunset" I find that this blush lasts all day long on my face. I also threw a couple of dark lipsticks in here ! So keep on reading to see all of the products that are my Fall essentials .


Mally Cream/Powder Blush Duo - "Sunset"



Sunset is a pale rose color , I like how natural this is on my skin tone its just like a natural flush of color. The cream product allows the blush to last much loner on my skin , and the powder blush set's it in place. 

MAC "Diamonds" Cream color base 


Diamonds is a champagne cream highlight that I find dries to powder finish , so it sets its self . It definitely makes my face very radiant and glow. Just what I need for this dry weather .The champagne color makes it suitable for any color , so don't fray away from this shade :) 

MAC "Talk that Talk" , MAC "Rebel" , Maybelline "Midnight Plum" , and Milani "Sangria" 

Each of these colors are amazing for fall , I'm obsessed with the dark makeup trends for fall and winter , and the best way to play up that style is with a pair of dark lips ! 


Lets be friends! 
Youtube.com/meimeimakeup
Instagram: Marjoriedelac
Email: marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment