Monday, October 7, 2013

Patsie Girl


Patsie girl is an etsy shop that specialize in creating natural hair and body care products.

"Our products are made with all natural, high quality ingredients. They contain NO alcohol, NO silicone, NO mineral oil, and NO chemicals. Our products are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness."

Overall grade : A 

Read more for full review and pictures 

Shop Patsie Girl here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/patsiegirl






Spritz Splash Daily moisture spray 
Price: $10.99
Overall grade: A

Spritz splash is a daily hair moisturizer to help keep your hair from breakage while allowing it to be soft. I absolutely adore this spray ,  It is quickly becoming a daily ritual of mine to spray my hair with spritz splash. I include this product after my showers and t night before I go off to bed. It really locks in the moisture of my hair and leaves it so soft all day long ! I have gotten so many compliments on my hair at work from customers saying "your hair looks so soft!" And I cant stop running my hands through my hair lol !  




Minty me Hot oil treatment 
Price: $8.99
Overall grade: A

Another wonderful product, I am not big on hot oiling my hair because I always thought it was a difficult process. With the Minty me , Hot oiling my hair became to simple. All you have to do is place the bottle in hot water till its warm, section off your hair and spray "Minty Me" from your rots to your ends and wrap it in a warm towel ! It had peppermint and Tea Tree oils which provided my scalp with a satisfying tingly feeling . My hair became much ore radiant and shiny after just my first use . 








Butter me up Vanilla-Coconut whipped shea butter
Price: $8.99
Overall grade: A

They don't call this product a "Best-Seller" for no reason, I lather my body right after the shower with Butter me up. My skin stays hydrated all through out the day especially since its Fall/Winter now , This product surely comes in handy. It is a thick consistency but we applied on the skin it isn't sticky by any means. In fact, it settles down to a silk texture . 

For business inquires ; PR or appointments email me : Marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com

Are you a Company that would like to hear my honest thought's and opinions about your product ? If so , Please send them in to : 11432 South St. Cerritos ,CA 90703 (PLEASE NOTE on the package "Marjorie Delacruz care of Marisa Delos santos" )
--This is a city mail box ,not a home address
Thank you and I hope to work with you soon !



No comments:

Post a Comment