Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sigma E55 Eye Shading brush

Sigma E55 Eye Shading brush

The E55 does a fabulous job at picking up product , I found myself using just a small amount of product and it was more them enough. My most "Fall-out" prone eyeshadows had no fall out at all. The size of the bristles fit very nicely onto the lids right under your crease. The brush hairs are incredibly soft and flexible , not to stiff. This bush is definitely now a part of my daily routine.

Overall grade: A
Price: $12.00
Product Code: E55


For business inquires ; PR or appointments email me :Marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com


Are you a Company that would like to hear my honest thought's and opinions about your product ? If so , Please send them in to :


11432 South St. Cerritos ,CA 90703 (PLEASE NOTE on the package "Marjorie Delacruz care of Marisa Delos santos" )

--This is a city mail box ,not a home address
Thank you and I hope to work with you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment