Saturday, October 26, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder - Royal , Lola Lilac , In he Pink

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder

Hair color without the commitment ! Anastasia created such a versatile product , you can use Hypercolor on your hair , brows , lashes, lips , lids , or cheeks. The consistency of these Hypercolor's is very soft and finely milled. The colors are matte with no shimmer, and they are very pigmented. Each color is vibrant enough to adhere and show up on your hair, I personally would get a ton of use from these hypercolors on my lids, They make perfect eye shadows. 

Overall grade: A
Price: $12.50
 Read more for pics and swatches



Royal





Royal is a true royal/electric blue which shows up very wall on dark hair, I didnt find myself having to do numerous sweeps to get the color onto to my hair. 

Lola Lilac 





Its a bit difficult to get Lola Lilac to appear on dark hair , so what I decided to use this for is as an eye shadow ! This makes the perfect pastel lavander eye shadow . The color pay off is great , and not patchy.


In the Pink 





 In the Pink is a great hot ink color that appears well on the hair. This shade also makes for a great blush ! and of course , an eye shadow .


For business inquires ; PR or appointments email me :Marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com


Are you a Company that would like to hear my honest thought's and opinions about your product ? If so , Please send them in to :

11432 South St. Cerritos ,CA 90703 (PLEASE NOTE on the package "Marjorie Delacruz care of Marisa Delos santos" )

--This is a city mail box ,not a home address
Thank you and I hope to work with you soon !




No comments:

Post a Comment