Monday, October 7, 2013

Foxx Lashes


Foxx Lashes is a Lash brand that caters to 3 simple principals ; Lightweight, Easy to Apply, and Comfortable. These lashes are 100% Hand made and high quality hairs that can be re-used up to 6 times. 

Overall grade: A

Read more for full review and pics

Buy Foxx Lashes here : http://foxxlashes.com/







Beautiful Everyday 2210
Price: $5.00
Overall gade: A
Buy these here: http://foxxlashes.com/

I am completely obsessed with "Beautiful Everyday" Talk about Luscious and long ! I was very surprised to find that these lashes are truly light weight and comfortable. Being that they are the biggest lashes I own in my collection, they feel like I have nothing on . They add a very nice doll-eyed effect to my eyes , Ive been getting plenty of complements with these on . The hashed design makes the lashes look nice and natural. 

For business inquires ; PR or appointments email me : Marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com

Are you a Company that would like to hear my honest thought's and opinions about your product ? If so , Please send them in to : 11432 South St. Cerritos ,CA 90703 (PLEASE NOTE on the package "Marjorie Delacruz care of Marisa Delos santos" )
--This is a city mail box ,not a home address
Thank you and I hope to work with you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment