Friday, September 20, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duality (Matte shell- Lace shimmer)




Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duality (Matte shell- Lace shimmer) 

A duo ended pencil highlight for your brows as well as your makeup looks. One end in "Shell" is a matte very pale pink , great for attracting light to your brow bone. On the opposite end you have "Lace" a frosted pale gold. Both ends are very creamy and pigmented , they are very bendable and soft.

Price : $23.00
Available : Anastasia.net , Sephora , Ulta

Over-all grade : B 


For business inquires ; PR or appointments email me : Marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com

Are you a Company that would like to hear my honest thought's and opinions about your product ? If so , Please send them in to : 11432 South St. Cerritos ,CA 90703 (PLEASE NOTE on the package "Marjorie Delacruz care of Marisa Delos santos" )
--This is a city mail box ,not a home address
Thank you and I hope to work with you soon ! 

"Read more" for more pictures 




Matte Shell

I absolutely loved Matte Shell, I found it to be very useful for my brow bone. It was also bendable and smooth to the touch. I noticed a big difference with the amount of highlight I saw on my brow bone. A small amount of Matte Shell went a very long way.





Lace Shimmer

I personally would not use Lace Shimmer on the brow bone. It may be because my skin tone is similar to the color of Lace Shimmer, but I did not see lace shimmer at all on my brow bone. I did not see much of a high lighting effect , but it was still very smooth . It didn't feel gritty or harsh , I think if you are a woman of color ; lace shimmer would look amazing on you. If you are light - medium skin tone , id suggest using Lace Shimmer as a cheek highlight instead. 






No comments:

Post a Comment