Friday, September 20, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil

Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil

My first impression of this pencil was that for 23$ this product may not be the best , being that it requires some sharpening. But once I swatched the Perfect Brow Pencil I noticed that It was not too pigmented (Good thing ! you don't want a TOO pigmented brow pencil) . With that being said , you wont be sharpening this pencil too often. I like the amount of pigment this pencil gives off , because it makes your lash hairs look more natural. The spooly on the opposite end is very soft , I appreciate that because it blends out the pencil beautifully. 

Price: $23.00
Available: anastasia.net , Sephora , Ulta

Over all grade : A





The swatch is definitely soft enough to mimic natural hair's. It was a bit rough and I had to tug a bit , but that was just the first few usages. Once you have used this pencil for long enough the product will feel much softer.

1 comment:

  1. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
    Perfect Brow Pencil

    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete