Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ponds Luminous Finish BB+ BB cream



Link to: 60 Second Product Review: Ponds Luminous finish BB+ BB cream  (WATCH THE YOU TUBE review !) 

Over all grade: D



The narrow opening allows for full control of how much product is released. And its sanitary !


Formulation : Thick

Color: Medium


Upon application of this BB cream I found it to be very thick. It was fairly easy to apply and blended out nicely on my skin. The scent is strong ; Its smells very fresh and floral if you are not a fan of scented products then this will not be for you. I saw no coverage power at all on my face and it just seemed to act like a moisturizer for me. As the product began to dry I noticed my skin starting to look patchy , and through out the day I was a big grease ball. 




No comments:

Post a Comment