Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dasio Japan Eye Shadow quad


Another Daiso Japan cosmetic for ya'll , Typically I find a lot of treasures in the cosmetics isle of Dasio and I love to share them with you guys because looking beautiful does not mean you have to break the bank ! Daiso japan sells EVERYTHING for $1.50 ! And yes ; their makeup too! For a review on their mascara just scroll down ward and there's a review waiting right there for you ! 

Today's review in on an eye shadow quad that I fell in love with due to it's packaging !( BEWARE! everything at Daiso had cute packaging ! you'll easily get sucked in ! ) But I did not fall in love with what was inside the packaging... READ MORE to read why.

Overall Grade : C



For its price point I feel that the eye shadows are properly proportioned. They are much bigger than you would expect. The packaging in fairly sturdy and I does not feel like it would snap in one use. I appreciate the color selection added into the quad , you have your highlight , all over lid, crease color , and smokey shade. These are all the shade anyone would look for when creating an eye look. All four shades are frost , no mattes included which is a downer. But if your just starting off with cosmetics I think this quad is still perfect without any matte's. 


Its color time ; from top to bottom you have a frosted ivory - A frosted pale yellow - A frosted copper - And lastly a frosted gun metal .
I found all of these four shadows to be very chalky and with that being said there would be a lot of fall out during your application onto your lids.The shadows appeared to be patchy and had a slight grit to them , because there are chunks of glitter in the shadow as well. 

As I swatch'd these shadows onto the back of my hand I noticed a very poor performance of pigmentation. From left to right ; The ivory was pigmented but was the most chalky of all the shades- The pale yellow was close to invisible , It was very faint- The copper was the most impressive of the four. Even if its not the most pigmented shadow in the world , it was the most pigmented out of this bunch- The gun metal shade was the least pigmented and most patchy, you would think that because this shade is the darkest shadow in this quad that it would be the most vibrant , unfortunately that's not the case. 

There for my over all grade for this product is a C 

For product reviews/ Appointments/ Business inquires please email me at : Marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment