Friday, May 6, 2016

2016 Mitsubishi Lancer

This past week I was given the opportunity to test drive the 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer , all thanks to Drive Shop USA and Mitsubishi Motors USA. 

I've got to say if simplicity is your thing , The 2016 Lancer is just the car for you. 
The new Lancer is a comfortable ride that offers you the basics of getting from point A to point B. You have the freedom to choose between 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive modes , as well as an eco mode for efficient gas saving. 


This years Lancer has gotten a new facelift. As you can see , the traditional grill has been modified to look much softer in my opinion. Which did not bother me - I found it to sill be just as attractive.


I was very happy with the space inside of the Lancer , for a sedan - it provided a lot of leg space. The week of having the Lancer , I drove a full car around everywhere. Each passenger was comfortable in the front and back seats.

Overall , Comfort and Simplicity are the words that kept coming up while test driving the 2016 Lancer. If your lifestyle requires these two things , The 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer will suit you well ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment