Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color

Lets me friends! 
Instagram: Marjoriedelac
Shop me and my mothers online clothing store : Shoptheoutfits.bigcartel.com
Buisiness contact ONLY: marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com

Wet n Wild's NEW megalast liquid lip color 
Price $2.99
Available at : any Drugstore 
Colors: Click on my hyper pink , Back to the fushia , red my mind

OVER ALL GRADE: A


*None of these colors transfer , its cup safe and kiss safe ! 


Click on my Hyper Pink



Out of the 3 lip colors in this review , this is the most disappointing. It was difficult to achieve an even line when lining my lips with this color and the application was patchy no matter what I did to fix it. It did a horrible job once dried , it began to crack and settle into my lip lines and needles to say it was pretty much paint for my lips , I was not a fan. As far as the color goes I love the opacity it was a very pastel-like pink. This dried to a matte finish.


Back to the Fushia 



I have no complaints about this color , all that I needed to get this opacity was one swipe and it was easy to line my lips as well. It dries beautifully on the lips and dried to a matte finish. 


Red my Mind






Once again , no complaints at all for this color. It's a beautiful fire-y red color with a matte finish and feels amazing on the lips , it also was easy to line my lips and it doesn't bleed through. Once swipe was all I needed to achieve this opacity.


No comments:

Post a Comment