Sunday, September 23, 2012

COMING SOON: MAC Glamourdaze 2012 holiday collection

     RELEASE DATE : November 5 , 2012
                  Can any one say FEMININE ?! this holiday collection just SCREAMS girly . My Christmas is looking kinda pink (: I haven't been gravitating towards MACS past holiday collections because they just weren't that attractive , but I cant get enough of this collection and its incredible cuteness. And I WILL be doing a tutorial on this look fairly soon. My Marilyn Monroe tutorial for the MAC collection was a HIT ! so im excited to do one for this look for you girlies ! 

Looking at the collection I am loving the soft pink lipstick(that the model is wearing), and the fushia lipstick. 
For the bronzer im liking the light golden one .
For the blushes I like the peachy pink (that the model is wearing) and the hot pink .
And I like the mint nail lacquer that the model is wearing as well.


I love the leopard that the makeup bag has and the black barrel on the lipsticks , I also loooove the packaging on the cremesheen glass as well as the color , Id love to pick that color up . 

These are holiday sets that will be perfect as stocking stuffers for the holiday ! It is packaged with lip Glasses (and their EXTRA ADORABLE packaging!) and with pigments .

They also will be having big palettes . They feature eye shadow , powder , and lipstick depending on which one you get.


The brush sets are SOOOOO PRETTTYYY I am in love you guys , the case is leopard and the bristles are colored ! The blue and pink have the same brushes just different color bristles , and the orange one is all stipple brushes which is what I will probably get because I will get more use out of them . (sucks that they aren't pink though) :( 

I love the pink lip set on the top of this picture . And they also have eye sets that will come with an eye shadow duo (each set is different) , mascara , eyeliner , and an eye brush (which differes with set)

Here are the small palettes that will be released . they remind me of pillows , of chair bottoms aha. I like the neutral color selection , any one of these palettes will be a great everyday eye look ! Many girls prefer neutral eye shadows rather than crazy colored shadows.

A few more looks at the big and small palettes

Here are more pictures of the sets that will be out , these again are pigments and lipglasses . Im loving the pink/purple lip set and the nude/pink lip set.

First off , don't you just ADORE that big bow clasps for the palettes !? (HINT HINT the model is wearing a big bow duff in the top picture) aaahhhh ! too cute. 
this is just a preview of the display that you will also be seeing at your MAC stores .

SO all in all im SUPER excited for this collection as well as the Marilyn Monroe collection , GAH by the end of this year I WILL be broke ! haha but its okay , a collector like myself is willing to do it for mac (:

so if your going to get something from this collection id LOVE to know what you got ! please share, email me marjorie_delacruz121@yahoo.com 
 BYE LOVELYLUX'S !

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea on the prices of this items? I will probably be in a budget lol with Xmas and 2 boys!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately no , the prices havent been released :(

      Delete